Notice

Administrator/True Crime Author
Donna G. Smith

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Danny Frick & Georgia Frick: 48 Years of Law Enforcement Service

I read yesterday that these guys were hanging up their uniforms. The Fricks are retiring after a combined career of 48 years. Over the years they have become familiar faces to most everyone… the good, the bad, and the arrested, in Surry County, NC.

The notorious State Trooper Danny Frick was not a face you wanted to see if you were on the wrong side of the law. But rest assured you couldn’t ask for a better man to show up if you were in need of help. He is one of the finest men to ever wear the uniform.

I remember the first time I ever saw Danny he didn’t have a uniform on. He was walking across a parking lot. I looked at him and told my husband, “I’d bet all the money I have that man is a State Trooper”. My husband asked why I was so sure. I told him, “He walks like one, full of pride and self-confidence. I later found out I was right.

As for his lovely wife Georgia, she is a great and patient lady. Her career not only took her to the DMV but the Sheriffs Dept., Police Dept. and the Drivers License Division. I have had more than a few occasions to see her in action. I’m pretty sure she gave both my kids their driving test… God Bless Her and Her Nerves.

Danny & Georgia I hope you have a wonderful life outside of Law Enforcement. You both have been officers of the highest caliber.

No comments:

Post a Comment